Policy Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Before Purchasing!
It is recommended that you consult with your eye-care practitioner to ensure the suitability of contact lenses and correct fitting.
When you make a purchase from us you agree to all the following terms and conditions-
- You agree to consult a qualified optician for advice on the use and care of contact lenses prior to using contact lenses.
- You agree to consult a qualified optician if any discomfort occurs whilst using contact lenses.
- You agree to follow proper instructions on using contact lenses
- You agree that if your order is lost by Australia Post you will not demand that we are accountable
Product Liability Limitation:
Freshlook Australia does not and will not take any responsibility whatsoever for the incorrect use of any brand of products supplied from our website. The customer agrees to all terms and conditions stated on our website Freshlook Australia. Customers cannot purchase from Freshlook Australia without being in agreeance to all of our Terms and Conditions.
All of our prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST if applicable. Product prices are regularly updated.
Shipping is by Australia Parcel Post or Express Post. Express Post shipping times is Next Business Day delivery. Australia Post is responsible for delivery of your order. We do not promise any arrival times or dates. In the event where a customer has supplied the wrong address in their account details and the parcel has been returned to us, either an extra charge for postage will be required for the order to be re-sent, or we will make a refund of the purchase amount less any postage costs.
Arrival time is usually 2-4 days for Express Post, however other factors may delay post including whether your postcode is within the “Next Day Delivery Network”.
Where possible we will notify the customer of the shipping date and tracking number
Refund / Return Policy:
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds or accept returns if you simply change your mind, make a wrong decision, if you have not achieved the desired effect/colour change in your eyes or your order has not arrived in time due to late ordering. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive if you have an event coming up. It is the customers risk if they choose to make a late order expecting it to arrive on time. The colour of your natural eye will affect the outcome with some lenses.
- Contact lenses cannot be exchanged or refunded once their packaging has been opened.
- In case a package cannot be received or picked up from the courier after 3 delivery attempts, the return of the package can be charged for.
- The only reason for an exchange of any contact lens product is a manufacturing defect, customer have 7 days from receiving lens to notify us of any defect.
- In case of a proven manufacturing defect that was confirmed by Freshlook Australia, the product will be exchanged with the same identical product in identical power and colour. Sorry, no exceptions.
Please ensure your address is correct when filing out all order details. We do not give refunds or replace products if any of your details are incorrect. It is up to the customer to enter all details correctly.
Acceptance of the Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault. A photo of the defective goods must be supplied and the defective goods returned as proof of defect.
On rare occasions, parcels go missing. By making a purchase from us, you are taking a risk having your mail handled by Australia Post and we hold no responsibility for lost mail. All our mail is tracked. If your order is marked as delivered via the Australia Post website we will not answer emails demanding refunds. Your complaints should be sent to Australia Post. In the case of a missing parcel, this is the procedure a customer needs to follow –
- Check your account to see if you have supplied us with the correct postal address.
- Check all around your house, in and under pot plants, behind bins or boxes or anywhere a postie might think is a good place to hide mail.
- Ask all household members to see if they have received or collected a parcel OR a card saying to collect a parcel from your local post office.
- Go to your local post office and ask as sometimes they forget to leave a card to tell you to pick it up.
- Go to auspost.com.au/track to check the tracking on your item.
Australia Post staffs often try to get around the situation by referring back to the supplier. Once an article states in the tracking as delivered, it DOES NOT get sent back to the supplier, all proof is in the tracking and Australia Post staff know this and have been trained to say otherwise to avoid the situation!
When purchasing from us your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL All orders are processed via 3rd party payment gateway (PayPal) and we do not store any credit card information. After your order has been processed you will receive an email of confirmation. Keep this email, as it is your receipt and will contain pertinent (Australian residents only).
We are totally committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information that we collect about you will only be collected with your consent after you have been informed of the purposes and consequences of providing this information. The type of information we collect includes, your name, address, telephone number, and billing information. We do not usually collect any sensitive information about you such as your health, criminal history or political beliefs;
Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us. This may be when you contact us, write to us, apply for a service, or make a payment.
We may also collect information from: a friend or someone who refers our services to you.
Examples of the customary purposes for which information may be used or disclosed are:
- To improve services and product quality from Customer feedback; Enter competitions/promotions;
- Inform valued Customers of special offers.
- To maintain and develop our business systems.
- Where we use personal information to give you promotional information about our goods and services, you may choose to ‘opt out’ of receiving this information, just let us know.
We store your information in both electronic and paper form. We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. You can access your personal information that is already held by us. Should any of your personal information be incorrect, you may have the opportunity to correct it.
Please note, that by becoming a customer of Freshlook Australia, you agree to provide us with the information required for a purchase or enquiry.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Freshlook Australia will only be in connection with the provision of agree services and products website. Customers cannot purchase from us without being in agreeance to all of our Terms and Conditions.
The products advertised on our website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the products or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. We may make any other changes to the site, products, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice. Due to availability of stock at certain high demand periods of the year, if a branded product is out of stock, Freshlook Australia reserves the right to replace that stock with another brand that is of equal or higher quality.
Decorative contact lenses just change the look of your eyes. They do not correct your vision. They can temporarily change your brown eyes to blue or make your eyes look like cat eyes or vampire eyes for Halloween. Wearing decorative contact lenses can be risky, just like the contact lenses that correct your vision.
Wearing any kind of contact lenses, including decorative ones, can cause serious damage to your eyes if the lenses are obtained without a prescription or not used correctly.
When wearing any type of contact lenses, be aware of signs of possible eye infection, which include:
- Pain in the eye(s) that doesn’t go away after a short period of time
- Decreased vision
If you have any of these signs, you need to see a licensed eye doctor (optometrist or ophthalmologist) right away! An eye infection could become serious and cause you to become blind if it is not treated.
- Make-up should be applied after lens insertion.
- Lenses should be removed before removing make-up.
- A fast-drying, fibre free mascara is recommended.
- Eye shadow in cream form or as a compact powder has been shown to be the best type for lens wearers.
- Liquid eye-liner can lead to some tinting of soft contact lenses.
- Eye-colour pencil should not be applied directly on edge of lower eyelid better to apply on edge of lower eyelash.
- For removal of eye make-up, it is best to use a rich eye make-up remover or water-soluble cleaning emulsions.
- Hand creams, sunscreens and nail polish remover should not be allowed to come into direct contact with the lenses; they can penetrate the lens.
- Care should be used when applying deodorant spray, hair spray, perfume, etc.
- Aerosols should be avoided when lens case or lens care bottles are standing open. Eyes should be closed when spraying!
- Don’t instill medicated eye drops while wearing contact lenses. Ask an optometrist for advice.
- Don’t use tap water, bottled water or homemade saline solutions on contact lenses or the lens case.
- Don’t put contact lenses in your mouth or moisten them with saliva.
- Don’t share contact lenses with others.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking can increase the risk of corneal infection
- Important. Stop using your contact lenses and consult a doctor or optometrist promptly if you have: – Eye discomfort or pain – Continuous excess tear production – Eye redness – Sensitivity to light – Itching, burning, or gritty feelings in an eye – Blurred vision – Swelling in or around the eyes – Discharge from an eye. If an eye is injured while wearing a contact lenses, the lens should be removed by a trained health professional..
- NEVER sleep with your contact lenses in unless your optometrist has specifically advised that you can. Sleeping in the wrong type of lenses can cut off the oxygen supply to your cornea, causing severe inflammation and possibly permanent damage.
General Conditions of Sale:
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Freshlook Australia with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to Freshlook Australia that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
Freshlook Australia reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Freshlook Australia only comes into existence when Freshlook Australia forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of New South Wales Australia and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales in relation to any dispute between them. You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within five (5) days give notice to Freshlook Australia if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Freshlook Australia within five (5) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from Freshlook Australia to you when Freshlook Australia accepts your offer and assigns product in the Freshlook Australia warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point.
Freshlook Australia shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Freshlook Australia shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Freshlook Australia in respect of any such use. Freshlook Australia is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Freshlook Australia for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Freshlook Australia and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.